[nSLUG] recommended free shell for using swaks?

Joshua Bearden joshua.bearden at unb.ca
Tue Nov 18 18:57:28 AST 2008

I'm a very happy SDF user - if you want testimonial evidence.

Another option might be Amazon's E2C accounts. You can have access to
a whole virtual machine. It's not free but it scales, both downward
and upward so well that  you might be able to do what you want for
only a couple dollars.

I also remember HP had some test-drive accounts. Only they might not
have allowed outbound connections.

Last time I went through a list of truly free shell accounts I just
ended up coming back to SDF.

Cheers,

Joshua