[nSLUG] Debian vserver kernel

Rory Bray rory at unixism.org
Fri Nov 7 10:57:15 AST 2008

It has been a while since I played with vserver but I much prefer it for
your kind of purpose than kvm or even Xen. Vserver is the
lightest-weight choice IMHO.

Check out what the bytemark folks are doing. They tend to share their
config and scripts http://www.bytemark.co.uk/page/Live/software. Also,
openhosting.com sponsors www.openvps.org which is a hosting solution
based on vserver. Some good ideas maybe gleaned from there. Not sure
about the specific kernel issue you seem to be having though.