[nSLUG] Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was egged by a protester

Joshua Bearden joshua.bearden at unb.ca
Tue May 27 22:12:56 ADT 2008

I find it fascinating how calmly everyone reacted. I kinda expected
several guards to tackle him or hit him with a taser. Bet Balmer's
ready for 'em next time. I wonder what his statement was... had he
refrained from throwing eggs would it might have actually been more
awkward for SB. As it was, he really didn't have to respond to the
accusation. In fact he probably never found out what the guy was
saying until much later.