[nSLUG] PCI wireless card as access point

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:47:31 ADT 2008

Might I suggest: boot a "live CD" distro, such as Ubuntu.  If all the
hardware is supported, you can configure it as a NAT gateway.  The
hard disk is left untouched for the eventual return of the equipment.

Note that the bridging solution mentioned probably won't work, as each
wireless client would require a valid Internet IP address.  You need
NAT routing instead.

-D.