[nSLUG] Direct dial numbers for NS with IAX support??

Ian Bezanson irb at ianbezanson.ca
Wed Mar 26 14:09:22 ADT 2008

I've running the Nova Scotia Asterisk User's Group website
(http://nsaug.ns.ca/) that has some information on VoIP providers
providing local numbers, as well as a few tips and tricks for what you
can do with Asterisk.  I've compiled the latest asterisk version on
Debian Etch, as trixbox, IIRC, is running on a dated Asterisk code base.

Try link2voip or les.net for local numbers.  Both offer Halifax/Sydney,
and may offer more if you check with them.  I prefer link2voip of the
two.

Hope that this helps!

--
Ian Bezanson