[nSLUG] Direct dial numbers for NS with IAX support??

Scott Syms scottsyms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:46:39 ADT 2008

Just messing around with asterisk (trixbox) and I've found some VOIP
companies that offer IAX support and  DID's for Halifax/Darmouth, but
I'm also interested in some DID's for Sydney, Glace Bay, D'Escousse
and Port Hawkesbury......pref with IAX support rather than SIP.  IAX
just seems to be a lot more DHCP/NAT friendly.

Anyone have some vendor recommendations?

BTW, what have other nSLUG members done with asterisk?

tks!