[nSLUG] Recommend a .ca registrar?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:42:17 ADT 2008

I used domainsatcost.ca before.  I found their web site UI was glitchy
and changes I did didn't go to CIRA.

I now use baremetal.com

They are in B.C., have a web interface that
always works, and charge only $12.50/year for .ca domain registration.

If bundling with web hosting, I recommend blacksun.ca which includes
registration in a basic $10/month account.  They are not as cheap
as some of the mega hosts down south, but they have a phone
number, and real people who know something respond to emails,
not some FAQ-omatic call center person.

--Donald