[nSLUG] Recommend a .ca registrar?

Rick Burdon rick at pchq.ca
Thu Mar 20 18:59:18 ADT 2008

I use myid.ca.  They charge about $22 a year per name and the site is
setup pretty good.  There may be some better deals out there by now
though.

Thanks

Rick

Hi,

I'm helping a friend with her new website.  She wants to register a
.ca domain.  Can you recommend a certified .ca registrar?  Any ones to
avoid?

I use http://domains.hjlinnen.com/ for my .com domains, and have been
very happy with them.  But oddly, despite being a Canadian company,
they don't register .ca domains.

Extra credit if they're incorporated in Canada, and their terms of
service specify that disputes are to be heard in Canadian courts.

Thanks!

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

 Enjoy my art, photography, music and writing at
http://www.geometricvisions.com/
 --- Free Music Downloads ---