[nSLUG] Proposal NSLUG-TALK

Ian Campbell ian at slu.ms
Tue Mar 11 18:38:34 ADT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:09:35PM -0300, Jon Watson wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  It's the assumption that everybody wants everything which is the problem. I
> think you presume too much when you state that everyone will sub to both
> which is precisely the mentality that is the root of the problem. It's about
> providing a choice that is better than "all or nothing" between mailing
> lists.

I'd like a separate list for discussion of the creation of other
lists. This discussion is boring and off-topic, and I'm totally
unsubscribing (read: taking my ball and going home) if this doesn't
stop.

I would post more, but I can't actually see my screen through the
tears anymore. I hope this is still coherent.