[nSLUG] Proposal NSLUG-TALK

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Tue Mar 11 12:59:12 ADT 2008

The nylug also has a nylug-talk mailing group too, its nice, its used, but
really, no one cares. Sure choose the list that you think is the best, but
we're all interested in tech. What does it matter what mail goes? When
ultimately we're more then likely receiving mail for both groups nslug and
say nslug-talk.

Plus, yesterday was somewhat fun, its nice to see a little insanity, sparks
conversation to a list that needs a little humor.