[nSLUG] OT: top/bottom posts and trimming [was: Does Anyone Recognise This Guy's Phone Number]

tyler tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 10 21:53:15 ADT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 07:25:00PM -0300, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Guys, not trimming your replies makes baby Jesus cry, especially if
> anyone here gets this list in digest form...

Further to that, I think the only thing worse than top-posting is
alternating top and bottom posts. It seems that any thread longer than
5 posts on this list becomes hopelessly muddled. Some of the
discussion is quite interesting, but a little more rigid adherence to
trimming and bottom-posting would make a big difference in
readability.

Thanks. I'll go back to chasing kids off my lawn now.

Cheers,

Tyler

--
Soy is also murder.