[nSLUG] OT: Does Anyone Recognise This Guy's Phone Number (434-0161), He Is Supposed To Give Me A Computer..?!

Michael Lauzon mlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:40:06 ADT 2008

He's talking about a blog of mine, which I haven't updated in years:

http://mlauzon.livejournal.com

On it I mention that I was 25, and could not get a girlfriend.  I am
31 now, and still have never been on a date, never been kissed, never
had a girlfriend, and never had sex...because I've been turned down by
women for 22 years in a row and counting; now I have a feeling that
Hurricane Hume is going to have a problem with what I just posted to
the list! And I couldn't care less!

Michael

On 3/10/08, Matt Chamberlain <chamberlain2007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand what your post.
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Hurricane Hume <hurricanehume at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > I was doing some interwebs research regarding this stimulating topic, but
> only found more questions.
> >
> > Could anyone help me with this?
> >
> > http://mlauzon.livejourn... the rest shall remain with the google gods.
> >
> > p.s. I suggest creating an alias when posting weird things on the
> interwebs.
> >
> > thank you for your time.. i regret my research but i have come too far to
> >
> > regretfully,
> >
> > hurrykane
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Jeff Warnica
> <jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Maybe buddy is messing with you, maybe he actually is busy. Who knows?
> > > But I doubt that making efforts to shame him for not quickly doing
> > > something nice would be anything less then counter productive.
> > >
> > > As others have said, perhaps you should move on. I know I've been more
> > > then a little annoyed with this topic.

> the
> this

> --