[nSLUG] OT: Does Anyone Recognise This Guy's Phone Number (434-0161), He Is Supposed To Give Me A Computer..?!

Hurricane Hume hurricanehume at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:16:18 ADT 2008

I was doing some interwebs research regarding this stimulating topic, but
only found more questions.

Could anyone help me with this?

http://mlauzon.livejourn... the rest shall remain with the google gods.

p.s. I suggest creating an alias when posting weird things on the interwebs.

thank you for your time.. i regret my research but i have come too far to go
back now.

regretfully,

hurrykane