[nSLUG] OT: Does Anyone Recognise This Guy's Phone Number (434-0161), He Is Supposed To Give Me A Computer..?!

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Mon Mar 10 13:56:11 ADT 2008

Maybe buddy is messing with you, maybe he actually is busy. Who knows?
But I doubt that making efforts to shame him for not quickly doing
something nice would be anything less then counter productive.

As others have said, perhaps you should move on. I know I've been more
then a little annoyed with this topic.