[nSLUG] OT: Does Anyone Recognise This Guy's Phone Number (434-0161), He Is Supposed To Give Me A Computer..?!

Michael Lauzon mlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:59:13 ADT 2008

He contacted me around the end of Jan, telling me he had a computer
for me, but he needed to wipe the drive, well it's been almost 2
months and he still has yet to give me the computer because he still
hasn't wiped the drive, it doesn't take that long to do something like
that.  So, does anyone know who he is, as I've never learned his name,
but here is his phone number...maybe someone here knows him:

434-0161

He is also supposed to drop off the computer in person.

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon