[nSLUG] Halifax swap meet/flea market invitation

CMC cmconrad at eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 4 19:04:58 AST 2008

Hello,

 The Halifax Computer Club
(http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html) is planning our annual large Swap
Meet / Computer
Fair for Saturday, March 15th, 2008 and wish for your company,
to participate.

   The event will be held at Saint James Anglican Church Hall
(http://stjamesanglican.chebucto.org/), 2668
Joseph Howe Drive from 9 AM till 1 PM. Doors will open for
sellers/displayers at 8 AM. The cost is a very reasonable $25 per
table/space for commercial businesses. If you wish to hold a demo
or other mini event, please let us know so we may accommodate
you. Time is limited at the event, so please notify us
immediately for this. We will be providing a PA system on the
stage.

   There is a Swap Meet (http://hcc.chebucto.org/swap.html) page at our
website
describing the event, with links to each participant's
website. Permanent links will also be included in our Websites
Directory (http://hcc.chebucto.org/links.html).

   If you are interested to take part, please respond no later
than Saturday March, 8th to this e-mail.

  Richard Bonner
     Chair
Halifax Computer Club