[nSLUG] InstallFest / TweakFest

ricardd at mathstat.dal.ca ricardd at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Mar 4 13:18:10 AST 2008

Hello nslug,
Are the geeks at Dal organising an InstallFest soon?

I have just enough tweaks to solve on my laptop to wish for an upcoming
InstallFest. My usb webcam and wireless keyboard aren't functioning right
now so I'd like to sit down with someone who could help me.

Considering that such events are more than just installation, maybe we
should rename it to something like a "Linux love-in", or something along
those lines. I mostly go for the pizza pops ;)

And is there still a meeting of regulars at Coburg coffee house?
Cheers,

Dan