[nSLUG] Provincial Rural/Remote Internet Project - Where's it really going?

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 1 10:57:18 AST 2008

FWW when we started to build our house (2000) I called Aliant ( :-D )
about Phone and Hi Speed, the phone was put in with in 3 business days,
the hi speed would take a while. In 2004 it would take a while, that was
Aliant was removed and Eastlink installed.

Aliant still sends me info telling that their great service will be
there sooooooooooooooon.