[nSLUG] Recording audio from a Vonage Box

Neskie Manuel neskiem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:23:49 ADT 2008

Thanks for all the feedback.   I'll have to check a few things.

This was the iptables command I was using.:

   iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ethX -j MASQUERADE

As you notice it wasn't routing anything specifically to the Vonage
boxes IP.  Could this be a problem?  Maybe not though since Gerald
says otherwise.

I'll look into it this afternoon.  Thanks for the help.

-Neskie