[nSLUG] Best PCMCIA Wireless card for Linux which supports Packet Injection and maybe antenna

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:45:40 ADT 2008

http://backtrack.offensive-security.com/index.php?title=HCL:Wireless#Wireless_Cards_And_Drivers

This tells you what works with backpack.
I googled this using some terms in your email.

To research this further, you pick one that works, and search
for its price.  You can also search for external antenna
used with any particular model.  Cross reference between
those three searches and you've been able to research
this completely on google.

I hope this is for your own purposes and you are not breaking
the law.  I don't think anyone on the list likes to aid
in criminal acts.

If you came up with some specific models and wanted a second
opinion from the list members before parting with your cash,
that would make a good point in time to ask a question here
on Linux kernel or distro compatibility and such.

--Donald