[nSLUG] mozilla.com webserver down?

Doooh_Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:42:09 ADT 2008

I followed the instructions from Adam yesterday and I went from not being
able to access Mozilla to being able to access Mozilla.

This issue must be very localized somewhere (within Eastlink).  Before I
made Adams change I wasn't able to access Mozilla.com, I connected to my
work VPN and used my computer at work (where we also use Eastlink) and I was
able to access Mozilla without any problems.  I performed the change at home
and everything was fine (I live outside of Halifax, but still on Eastlink),
I edited /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf
and added "prepend domain-name-servers 24.222.0.75;" to the end of the file,
saved and rebooted.  Mozilla was accessible again.

Eastlink must have something going on...