[nSLUG] Anyone Have An Extra: Monitor (CRT), Keyboard, Mouse?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:43:09 AST 2008

Yes, well my nephew had bittorrent running and DVD decoding
and Windows codecs working for him.  It was a bit more
than firefox and plugins.

I hope you can appreciate that asking for help with Linux
installation and no further information is like asking
for help with car repair and no further information.  You need
to know what you want, and to be able to explain what
is not working with what you have tried, before we can
suggest anything useful other than writing a book in email.

--Donald