[nSLUG] Anyone Have An Extra: Monitor (CRT), Keyboard, Mouse?

Michael Lauzon mlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:54:51 AST 2008

William is giving me an old AMD K6-based computer, unfortunately it
does not have a monitor, keyboard, or mouse...just wondering if anyone
has any extra?  Also, since I am not the greatest with Linux I am
going to need someone to help me install it, being an older computer I
am going to have to forego KDE or GNOME and just use a lightweight
Window Manager...does anyone know of any that will fit the bill?

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon