[nSLUG] Domain / web host in Eastern Canada?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon Jan 28 11:40:43 AST 2008

Yup, always research. They may be 'in' Toronto, but they don't appear to
have any servers in this country. When I ping vistapages.com, I get a
209.205.39.15 IP which is a server in Texas. IPWalk also reports them to be
in the US.

Their DC page lists 4 DCs  of which two are in the US and one each in
Amsterdam and China.

I'd be very specific about wanting your data to stay in Canada. As far as I
can tell they don't have any Canadian servers.

Jon