[nSLUG] Domain / web host in Eastern Canada?

odoepner odoepner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:11:21 AST 2008

Well, I was just using the features that www.siteground.com provides as a
starting point.
They offer 750GB in their Shared Hosting deal. 200GB is still huge, I know.

I don't think a hoster like siteground would "suspend" a customer for using
the advertized features and storage volumes.

The website is for a Canadian Non-Profit organization and we don't want our
data to be in the US.

Oliver