[nSLUG] Domain / web host in Eastern Canada?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Sun Jan 27 12:58:20 AST 2008

It's true about the pricing. I suppose I should disclose that I am a
Canadian web host but none of my servers are in Canada for the reasons
already mentioned. Canadian data centers aren't competitive. Even a
crappy server in Canada with a 200gb drive would cost me over $150 and
to turn that around as shared hosting packages without overselling my
ass off to the point of 300% isn't doable.

My 2 cents.

Jon