[nSLUG] Domain / web host in Eastern Canada?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Sun Jan 27 12:38:50 AST 2008

Just our of curiosity, whhst would you need 200gb of space on a shared
hosting environment for?

I can pretty much guarantee that you won't find a shared host that
won't suspend your account for 'other' things long before you fill it.
If you intend to actually use it then you're well into dedicated
server territory with requirements like that.

I highly recommend looking at webhostingtalk.com. You'll be able to
find Canadian hosts there and you'll also be able to get a great
education on how bad the 200gb overseller shared hosts are.

Jon