[nSLUG] network over WAN

Greg O'Brien gregmcal at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 14 13:48:27 AST 2008

The Core (Hamachi) appears to be open source and this is a simple cross
platform application for this instance. I do not normally use it for a WAN
but it can be configured by a novice and contains a 1024 bit encryption for
security. I admit having the tunnel as a Hosted Server APP is worrisome to a
degree but I have found it reliable for the year that I have been using it
as part of my remote support package.

Greg O'Brien
Micro Computer Atlantic Limited