[nSLUG] network over WAN

Greg O'Brien gregmcal at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 14 13:30:21 AST 2008

OpenVPN and Dynamic DNS is more complicated that you want to go. Try
http://www.hamachi.cc. 1024 bit encryption and creates a true WAN without
any DNS spoofing and the free basic version allows 16 computers per network.

I use this in combination with VNC to create secure remote support for my
clients.

Greg O'Brien
Micro Computer Atlantic Limited