[nSLUG] Keane Linux Opportunities!

MacDonald, Lori A Lori.MacDonald at Keane.com
Thu Jan 10 12:31:34 AST 2008

Keane, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers is growing!!

We are currently recruiting for several opportunities in a Linux
Environment.

If interested, you can contact:

Lori MacDonald

Lori.MacDonald at Keane.com

902 474-5240

We are looking for Senior, Intermediate, and Junior Developers who have
system / application development experience with Java, C, C++ in a Linux
environment. We have various roles with a combination of required skills
such as;

Linux, C++, Java, MySQL

Linux, C, C++, Java, Python, MySQL

Linux, C, C++, Java, PHP, Python, PERL, MySQL, Apache

Please contact me if interested in more information.

Thanks,

Lori

________________________________

LORI MacDONALD