[nSLUG] Computer shop

Greg O'Brien gregmcal at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 7 16:27:31 AST 2008

Don’t blame AMD for your BOX you can get rid of the Video fan by buying a
silent one such as an ASUS EN8600GTS SILENT, ditch the front Chassis fan,
Use a motherboard without a chipset fan as they usually indicate an
overclocked chipset and have the motherboard control the speed of the
remaining fans reducing noise and power usage both.

Greg O'Brien

Micro Computer Atlantic Limited

   _____