[nSLUG] Sun Sparc machines for sale

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:54:25 AST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Baha Baydar <bbaydar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
>  I have a collection of old Sun Sparc machines sitting around the
>  apartment. Before I tossed some ads up on kijiji/ebay I figured I'd
>  ask if anyone on here wanted any of them.

I'm interested - but I live in Silicon Valley now.  If they're very
big or heavy, shipping might be prohibitively expensive.

I'd like to have a Sparc box to enable Solaris and Sparc linux ports
of Ogg Frog (http://www.oggfrog.com/).  It's an audio application.
(As yet unreleased).  Do they have audio hardware?

Mike

--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

   Enjoy my art, photography, music and writing at
http://www.geometricvisions.com/
        --- Free Music Downloads ---