[nSLUG] laptop card reader

Greg O'Brien gregmcal at eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 18 09:53:01 AST 2008

OK Im new to Linux and I have installed Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop using WUBI.
Now I can’t find the built-in card reader. I have an Acer Aspire 5610Z and
in (Shudder) Vista the reader shows as an

“Storage Controller”

“ENE PCI Memory/stick card reader”

“ENE PCI Secure Digital / MMC Card Reader Controller”

“ENE PCI Smart Media / xD Card Reader Controller”

“Microsoft SCSI Initiator”

I ass_u_me I need a SCSI driver but being a newbie I’m not sure where to
look.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:39 PM