[nSLUG] Card Reader

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 9 01:37:40 AST 2008

Rich wrote:
> mount -t vfat /dev/uba /media/sd
>
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/uba,
>        missing codepage or other error
>        (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
>        ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)
>        In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
>        dmesg | tail  or so

I was looking at this when I remembered, the other card reader and
camera create a device as /dev/ubb1 and /dev/ubc1
This looks like an ide device (maybe usbdevfs, never saw had to chance
to access them) - /dev/uba

The packaging states it works like a pen drive.
Does any one know how to mount a pen drive in Linux?  Is it a scsi module?

Thanks
Rich