[nSLUG] Codeweavers - CrossOver Linux

David Potter dlpotter at eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 31 11:31:37 AST 2008

It looked to me as if they wanted me to enter into a 'support' contract...

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/docs/crossover-standard-demo/demo

/"... To unlock a demo, you must have a support account with
CodeWeavers. You can purchase CrossOver licenses and support contracts
from the vendor that provided you with your demo or directly from the
CodeWeavers store <http://store.codeweavers.com>. During purchase you
will be asked to provide an email address and password. This address and
password will be used to unlock your demo install.

..."

/However it appears as if one only needs to *'register'* and they'll
send you the download link.

David/
/