[nSLUG] hp external dvd burner

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 24 23:52:57 AST 2008

Thanks everyone for the info and your patience. I forgot to mention this morning that when I recalled of my previous failing attempt to run the dvd burner with the wife's computer I had tried all the jumper settings that one would normally use.
I will try in a few days the option of using the dvd burner alone with a Live Linux ( I've got tons of them ) and see how it goes.
In the meantime I am looking at some interesting Dual Layer DVd from Greenlyph for a very affordable price.