[nSLUG] hp external dvd burner

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 24 10:49:20 AST 2008

Retraction from last. :)

Closer inspection of the docs, the wire resembles the AC wire adapter
common for radios, and other smaller electronics.
Can be picked up at Radio Shack or The Source for $5.

As long as you have the main adapter - take it with you to the store.
There are only a few types they use, and The Source would most likely
carry the replacement.

Rich