[nSLUG] hp external dvd burner

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:26:24 AST 2008

Don't know about you, but to my eye the manual shows NOT a standard
computer power cord, but rather a common cord used in battery
chargers, radios, VCRs, DVD players, and at least the Playstation 1,
if not also other game consoles. Check your small appliances, you
might find several to test with.  They commonly have either one or two
notches, seemingly designed to create unnecessary incompatibility!

If you need a replacement, check your local thrift/second hand store,
they'll probably be some for a fraction of the new cost at a place
like Staples, plus you're recycling!

-D.