[nSLUG] Brain picking

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 22 20:49:55 AST 2008

First of all Seasons greetings to everyone.
Now that I have the niceties out of the way ;-)

I would like to ask a question on how to setup a wireless connection .

I have a router with a VoIP jack built in, which I wish to keep.
The house is wires for internet, jack in each room.
(I was an electrician and got carried away)

I would like to have a wireless connection for a laptop. What would be
the options.
There are wireless bridges , there are cards for the computer, naturally
a new router.

I am open to almost any suggestion.

Paul