[nSLUG] Organizing regular meetings

Luke Gavel fidomail2002 at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 31 20:52:05 ADT 2008

Hmmm.  I keep thinking everyone always meets somewhere on the Dalhousie Campus, like in the 'math' building where the Cbebucto NOC used(?) to be, or the nearby Killiam Library.  Sorry if I'm horribly out of date, the last time I was in the Chebucto nerve center was in 1998 or so.  And I'm fixated on Dal cuz I always wanted to go for classes there, but I kept getting gainfully employed, so that got in the way. :-)

Where the heck is Maxwell's, and when?  What do I need to bring other than my tired little noggin?