[nSLUG] Chebucto Idiot

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Fri Aug 29 00:02:28 ADT 2008

Hi All,

I wonder if someone out here can assist me in something Chebucto-ish?

I run a small F/LOSS consulting firm and always find it useful to have
shells here and there in order to run network tools like dig from a
variety of resolvers. I *think* that I can get shell access from
Chebucto, but as a business, I can't figure out how to sign up.

I end up on this page: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/business.shtml
where I figure I would like the "For Profit Basic" account, but I can't
figure out how to sign up for said level of account.The only obvious
choice on that page is the "Join here" link but that takes me to a page
that looks like it is for individuals, not businesses.

I'd like to support it at the appropriate level, but I can't seem to
figure out how to sign up for a "For Profit Basic" account.

Maybe it's just so obvious that I am missing it. Can anyone show me what
I am missing? It is late, but that is when my wallet is the loosest :)

Thanks,

--
Jon Watson, CD, Linux+
Computer Geek? Read This -> http://www.jonwatson.ca/book