[nSLUG] The tide turned in Armdale Cove...

David Potter dlpotter at eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 28 11:41:48 ADT 2008

Sailors will know that within this province, from harbour to harbour and
cove to cove the time of low tide varies - sometimes significantly from
other parts of the province.

For over 10 years I've had a linux box under my desk performing various
server and other specific tasks, and a Windoze box that I 'needed' for
one reason or another on my desktop.

Over the weekend I installed Ubuntu 8.04.1 to replace Fedors C6 on the
server, and last night after using Ubuntu for a couple of days I moved
Ubunto  to my desktop and the Windoze box went _under_ the desk. This is
exciting! (for me... ;-)

David