[nSLUG] Organizing regular meetings

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Wed Aug 27 21:45:03 ADT 2008

> For students (Dal CS students at least) that conflicts with the weekly
> FCS event.

... aahh, well... maybe the Linuxheads should join *them* and do some
[more] proseletyzing :-)

> Isn't that also kinda hijacking someone else's event?

The more the merrier!  Next meeting: this Friday, Maxwell's, 17:00 -
19:00.  we usually put a bunch of tables together next to the windows
at Maxwell's.  We've been having supper together every Friday for the
last few decades. We don't meet if the Friday is Christmas Day or New
Years Day.

-dan