[nSLUG] Hi

Baha Baydar bbaydar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:36:41 ADT 2008

> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:49:54 -0300
> From: Daniel MacKay <daniel at bonmot.ca>
> Subject: Re: [nSLUG] Hi
> To: Nova Scotia Linux User Group <nslug at nslug.ns.ca>
>

> There's no NSLUG regular time, but a bunch of computer an solar/
> renewable energy guys get together at Maxwell's Plum every -- and I
> do mean every -- Friday evening for supper, from about 17:00 to about
> 19:00, you're more than welcome to join us.

Oh sure Dan, invite the new guy (Hi New guy! Welcome. :-) but don't
say a word to people you've known for ages. :-P

Way back when there used to be regular meetings of a group called the
Internet Coffee Club. Where we had guest speakers come in. I think
there is sufficient critical mass in the HRM area to have regular
meetings there just hasn't been anyone to take charge and organize
anything.

That being said, I'd be willing to take a stab at getting something together.

--
Baha Baydar http://www.hyperion.org
bbaydar at gmail.com http://www.aztekrally.org