[nSLUG] Hi

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Wed Aug 27 09:49:54 ADT 2008

Hello and welcome, Dan.  I have a cottage of sorts out in Lower Musq
- I bought it in Middle from a guy named Dale Brewer and had it moved
to the Ostrea Lake Road a few months ago.  Beautiful area.  Why are
you moving?

There's no NSLUG regular time, but a bunch of computer an solar/
renewable energy guys get together at Maxwell's Plum every -- and I
do mean every -- Friday evening for supper, from about 17:00 to about
19:00, you're more than welcome to join us.

If Engine Yard has something like a Tier III co-lo facility in the
Halifax area - you should drop me a line.

--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada