[nSLUG] Hi

Ian Campbell ian at slu.ms
Wed Aug 27 09:36:31 ADT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:08:07AM -0300, Dan Peterson wrote:

> I work remotely as a Systems Engineer for Engine Yard
> (http://www.engineyard.com) doing a lot of work with Xen and Gentoo.
> It's cool to see there's a LUG around. Are there ever meetings? I'd
> definitely be interested in getting together.

There are meetups but they're not regularly scheduled, and I'm not
sure if there's been one since last winter. There has also been some
participation from NSLUG people at the Dalhousie student ACM chapter's
events as well, although I can't remember when the last one of those
was either.

I'd be interested a meeting though.