[nSLUG] Dell Inspiron 1525N w/ Ubuntu 8.04?

Herb htheriault at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:22:10 ADT 2008

Rumor is strong that there is going to be a new macbook rev in
september. Traditionally, the specs go up but the prices stay pretty
much the same. If you're not in a rush, it's likely worth the wait.

Sun's open source VM is running pretty smoothly on my macbook at the moment :)

http://virtualbox.org/

-Herb