[nSLUG] OT: what type of screwdriver fits IBM SCSI-SCA disk sleds?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:44:20 ADT 2008

Thanks for the responses everyone.  I'd like to get a
tamper resistant hex key if I knew the size of the hex
I've got that is a close match.   I suppose I could order a
set and hope I get a match.  I've dug around our toolbox some more
and found  a hex with a tiny bit of a star shape edge to it
which is also slightly concave, and if the screw isn't in super
tight, this works OK.  I should be able to get by with this.