[nSLUG] OT: what type of screwdriver fits IBM SCSI-SCA disk sleds?

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:06:32 ADT 2008

"tamper resistant hex-key" or "Hex l-key"

Eugene

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 10:45 -0300, D G Teed wrote:
> The disk sled uses hex shaped screw shape (inside) ,
> with a raised dot in the middle so that a regular hex key will not go in.
>
> We've been drilling out the raised dot but this is getting ridiculous.
> There must be a real tool that fits it but what is the name of it?
> Does anyone know?
>
> --Donald

*           Eugene Cormier             *
*          Acadia University           *
*        www.eugenecormier.com         *
*       eugene.cormier at gmail.com       *
*       DEN 152, (902) 585-1329        *
*    Classical Guitar, Guitar Class,   *
*    Guitar Ensemble, Prelim. Rud.     *