[nSLUG] Computer store

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Sun Aug 3 22:00:28 ADT 2008

Thanks.
I wrote down all their name and addresses. check them out on Tuesday.
If there was some place in Antigonish area i wouldn't have to drive to
Halifax except for enjoyment.

One store closed, the one on main street,forget it!!
I brought a laptop in there, asked if they had a ram for it in stock.
They charged me $65 to installalation + ram + hst, I never got kissed.

The other is more into service very little stock.

Paul